Saturday, March 12, 2005

Joy Replies in a Hurry

Here is Joy's reply that I received minutes after replying to "Dr. Williams" -- This is getting good.

-------------------------------------

[Dearest Shane,

Thank you so much for your email and the picture, I must say that you are a very handsome man too and I love your picture.]

Yes! Some African thugs think I'm hot!

[Thank you for sending your pictures to me and I will be so happy to meet with you in your country as soon as this transaction is completed. I could not send you an email yesterday because I was sick but I'm getting better now.]

Way to be creative. Sick? After all the political turmoil, power failures, and assassination attempts, I thought she could have at least come up with a hurricane story or famine. Plus, no mention of the photos I asked her for... I'll have to be more persistent next time.

[Dearest, Please, I want you to contact Dr. Williams and cooperate with him so that the transfer can be completed as soon as possible because I want to leave this country as soon as possible.]

Yeah yeah yeah. Stop being so pushy. Besides, you already know I answered his e mail minutes ago.

[You have to understand my condition here and I will be so happy to travel out of this place after the transfer of the fund. What work do you do over there? and how old are you?]

Time for some more lies. My reply will be forthcoming.

[Please, as soon as you contact Dr. Williams, keep me informed with your communications with him.

Sincerely yours
Joy]

An overall weak e mail. I need to mix things up a bit. Here is my reply:
-------------------------------------------------

Hi Joy,

I'm glad you like my pictures. I thought you'd be sending some of yourself in this e mail. I'm sure you are just as beautiful outside the studio as you are inside of it. I would really like a few everyday type pictures of you. I promise to send another one of me if you do :)

I hope you're feeling better. I hate getting sick. You should take some of those vitamin C drops. They really help fight the cold. I'm not sure whether or not you have those down there though.

I actually replied to Dr. Williams today and sent the information he requested. I am 31 and work at a health food company. I just started there, so I'm still catching up on bills, but I should be ok come April, because I will receive my inheritance from my grandma by then. I was her favorite grandson and she left me almost everything. I didn't want to mention it before, but that's why I said I'd only need a small amount of your fund to help cover costs. I'll be fine financially and won't need your money. But I will gain a new friend, and maybe more.... :) :)

I can't wait to hear back from you and see some new pictures of you in your everyday life. Until then,

Shane
-------------------------------------

I'll bet they can hardly contain themselves thinking about getting their thieving hands all over my grandma's make believe money. If Joy doesn't send some new pictures next e mail, I'm gonna pretend like I'm getting my feelings hurt.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Love the double smiley at the hint of being more than friends.