Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Getting in deeper

Here are my replies:

Dr. Williams,

I am writing you on behalf of Joy Kulibaly. She wanted me to contact you about transferring some funds to me here in the States.

I'll await your reply.

Shane

------------------------------------------------------

Joy,

Thanks for sending your picture. You are very attractive. I'm sure you'd be very successful here in the United States at whatever you decide to do.

I got home from work a short time ago and finally had time to write. I am going to dinner at a friends house tonight. What have you been up to?

I just wrote Dr. Williams an e mail and am waiting for his reply. I prefer to deal with him through e mail rather than pay for expensive international calls.

I was hoping you might send more pictures with your next e mail. Maybe some of you around your city or with friends. I don't know very much about the Ivory Coast. Write back soon!!

Shane

No comments: