Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dragging My Feet

Here are my replies:

Dr. Williams,

I've been swamped at work since getting home from Vegas. I have a work deadline that I have to meet by the end of this week. I'll get that document and payment to you as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding,

Shane

-----------------------------

I decided to put Dr. Williams off a bit so I can make Joy squirm a bit more:

Joy,

Vegas was an interesting trip. I'll have to tell you about it later when I have more time. I've been really busy at work since I got back. I have an important deadline to meet by the end of this week.

I got your picture but was saddened to find it was simply a close up of a previous photo you sent. Was it rude of me to ask for the pictures I wanted before?
I hope not, because I'd love to see more of you in your everyday life with friends, family, and around your city.

I'm hoping to get Dr. Williams everything he needs soon.

Shane
--------------------------------

My goal with this e mail was to sound more distant than before, as if I'm losing interest, which I am. Since she said new photos were on the way, I want to motivate her to send those. After that, my plan is to fabricate a story about how I lost everything in Vegas, including my house and car. I'll say how I was too ashamed to admit it before, and therefore cannot come up with the money to pay the document fees. I'll ask her to loan me some money from her fund to cover the fees (by Western Union money order of course) and see how they react.

3 comments:

Nick Moretti said...

The "I lost everything in Vegas" story is perfect. I bet you never hear from them again after that.

By the way, I got an email at my blog email this weekend that sounded very suspicious. It was from Lagos-Nigeria and they were requestiong Credit Card information from me. Maybe Joy has a sister out there for me!

Cincy Diva said...

I love the I lost everything in Vegas plot! You do know that Dr. Williams and Joy are probably the same person and you'll never see another picture of Joy but it has been fun trying hasn't it? If you don;t want to lose all the money in Vegas, tell them that you were made executor to the actual heir, her 13 year old incontinent Cat Malfoy. Lah, that would be too funny!

Supercords said...

OK, so "I lost everything in Vegas" it is.

I actually think they have one scammer devoted soley to impersonating Joy. He's gifted at it, and receives endless verbal torment from the other scammers because of it. I bet he still gets teased about my "Sweet Joy" comment.