Friday, July 11, 2008

Business in the Front, Party in the Back: II

Business in the Front:

We are in full bloom, and new multi-legged critters have joined the work force in the front yard.


Wasps, black flies, and ladybugs to name a few.


Party in the Back:

I planted a sprouting onion awhile back in this pot by my back door. I like the idea of having fruit and vegetable flowers over traditional flowering plants.


West side zucchini and squash, along with some rogue tomatoes and a potato from the compost.

SW corner zucchini and strawberries

South side squash and compost cantaloupe I think. Plus jalapeƱos.



Tomatoes


1 comment:

Holly ( the bad daughter) said...

You REALLY need to pull that nasty thing up that's turning your front yard into a major eyesore!

I went to Cactus and Tropicals this morning and bought the cutest flower. It's called Bunny Tail. Sooo cute:)