Saturday, November 14, 2009

Championship Game

Brayden's team played in the finals today, going in 10-0 for the season. When I left my house in Lehi, it was pretty nice out. I had on just a hoody and my grandpa slippers on my feet. As I headed north on the freeway, I smacked right into a major snowstorm. Parallel parking is tricky when your back window is covered in snow.

#35, Brayden braving the cold


Hard to tell what was happening on the field with all that snow.





Brave fans



We went up 6-0 in the first half. The team sought shelter and warmth in a tent during halftime.


Then back out for the second half, crashing through their banner.


We scored again, making it a 12-0 shutout, earning an undefeated championship. The head coach teared up during his post game speech.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I L-O-V-E football in the snow!
xoxoxo

Amy said...

This takes being a supportive family or friend to a whole new level. That looks freezing. What a memorable final game!

Jake and Jenny said...

I love where I live! That is so great that he is enjoying football.