Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Garden: II

My garden has come a long way since the last time I posted picture of it. These are actually about a month old, so I'll be posting new photos again in a little while.

The seeds made little progress and seem doomed to failure.



Flowers are holding their own


The cucumbers and cantaloupes are on the verge of going ballistic.



While the strawberries are done producing fruit, they certainly haven't finished claiming new lands for next years production.


The tomatoes are just reaching their first cage level. If you could only see them now.



More pictures to come...

2 comments:

The Clark said...

what no papaya?!

i wish i had the domestic talents you have.

ashleyboice said...

hey homo, nice garden. Can you post a pic of your house I have never seen it before. P.S lets play while my wife is gone. Holla
cort