Monday, December 20, 2010

Pyramids of Teotihuacán

I took a day tour to a couple different places, including the Pyramids of Teotihuacán.

Our first stop was at the Tenochtitlán ruins within the city.


We went inside that cathedral in the photo above, which is where I found this dude taking a snooze.


Some candles


I can't figure out if this Pope is wearing the Virgin Mary as a dress or simply invading her personal space from behind.


Obligatory stop at a tequila making place where they fill you with shots in hopes you'll get drunk enough to buy their overpriced bottles.


I tried this unknown fruit. It wasn't very good.


I asked what kind of dog this was. The answer: Mexican Dog.


Pyramids of Teotihuacán


Fresh from snowy Utah, my milky white skin got a little color today.


Mexican archeologists?


Standing in front of The Pyramid of the Sun before heading up


Mid way up. Pyramid of the Moon in the distance.


It's a steep climb.



Remember Datsons?


Mexican Support Bra