Friday, November 19, 2010

Rawwwrrrrrr!

I had to steal this one from my sister Mary's blog. It's my nephew James scowling in his Halloween costume. I love it. I couldn't decide on just one caption, so here are a couple I just came up with. Feel free to add your own.

"Touch this sucker and it's go time"

"Happy Halloween dirt bags!"

"Got a light?"

"Do you really want to find out if these claws are real?"

"I'm King of the Jungle, biatch"

"Pet me again and I'll take the hand off at the wrist"

"This lion needs a diaper change"

"Hand over the candy--and your jewelry too!"


3 comments:

Allred's said...

Oh... my! It's a good thing he doesn't really think that way!(: He does do that face a lot though. Have fun with the family at Thanksgiving.

Angie said...

"what are you lookin' at? never seen a kid in a lion costume before?"

Sarah said...

He is an adorable kid! Seriously so cute!