Thursday, April 08, 2010

Dragon Taming

My brother Dave and I took his two oldest to see "How To Train Your Dragon" in 3D. His family was in Utah for Easter.

We pleaded with them to look at the camera for 30 seconds. They were glued to the previews. Isaac completely ignored us. Nothing could pry that kids stare from the screen. Seth pretended to look my way, but the photographic evidence shows otherwise.


Dave and I spent a lot of time trying to make Isaac keep his glasses on during the movie. I'm not sure he fully grasped the 3D concept.

3 comments:

maria said...

So how was the movie? Worth it? Worth the extra for the 3-D? Those are some seriously cute kids and I love the thumbs up!

Supercords said...

I wrote all that stuff in my email journal. I thought you were on the list. It was ok, but I don't think 3D is worth the hype. Shoot me your email address and I'll add you to the list if you want.

Shane

Kristin said...

I agree with the 3D. Decided during Avatar in 3D that I wasn't a fan. Loved How to Train a Dragon though!