Friday, March 16, 2007

March Madness 2007 @ the Wynn

We returned to the Wynn for our annual March Madness trip. On the way down, I did a little thrift shopping in Mesquite while the others golfed.


Part of the March Madness trip is uninterrupted game watching in the suite. For some, it means never having to leave your bed. Left to right: Joey, Sam, Dave

Darren, Cort, Kyle, and Jeff H.


Darren, a triumphant Jeff K, Kyle, and Jeff H


Dual flat screens, for multi-game viewing. Night view of the strip below.


Sorry for the lack of light. This was at the Sirens of TI show at Treasure Island

Sirens taunting the pirates.


The Wynn

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Man, I thought I'd make the Las Vegas blog. Next time I'm around I'll insist that you take a picture so there is proof!

Supercords said...

Sorry Sam, I tend to only comment on the pictures I take. So yes, definately make me take pictures if you want to make an appearance :)

Shane