Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Random Photo Post

I don't have a specific reason for this post, other than to post some random photos I've received recently.

My mom took some family photos from a birthday party for my dad last week. These are a few of them. I'm not favoring Seth, he just happened to wiggle his way into all of them. I don't think I'm being biased when I say I have some good looking nephews. See for yourself.


Happy birthday Dad! (my brother David also pictured)


Miss you Grandma!


Me at church with Mari, Kanisha, and Princess.


Welcoming the sunrise atop Mt. Takao with Derek. This is the reason I live in Takao. I have these endless mountains right in my backyard.


Angie sent me this old photo out of the blue, and it's my new favorite thing. From my trip up to Moses Lake for an Earl family reunion. This was taken during our side trip to Seattle. Joey looks 7 years old. I had hair. Good times.



No comments: