Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lei it on me

The rest of my trip was spent in Waikiki, at the Sheraton. They were overly generous to us the entire trip. I loved my room so much I had a hard time leaving.

Living room


Bedroom balcony


Pretty food


People on the street



Reception


The Na Hoku Hanohano Awards (Hawaiian Grammy's)



"Cause of Death: Suffocation due to excessive leis"

"This lady has a reputation around the islands for being an easy lei"

"Does my neck look fat in these leis?"

"If this lady was a member of The Hawaiian A-Team, she's be Mr. T"

"Dress by Hilo Hattie, makeup by Loreal, and jewelry by Bob's Nursery & Garden Supply"

...I got a million of these. If you think you can do better, please leave your caption in the comments.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Shane, you look great in your dress clothes.