Sunday, May 20, 2007

Coachella Tattoos

This is my final Coachella Blog post. During the three days of music and sun, I got to snapping photos of tattoos. One would be hard pressed to find a higher concentration of tattoos in one place than at a music festival. This is a small sampling:


I know a full arm tattoo is called a sleeve, but I'm not sure what the term is for a full leg.



Someone should have warned this guy about the ever-changing ways of technology... maybe then he'd have an iPod tattoo instead of a boom box.



I like the Lenny Kravitz looking dude in the background. He has that look of "Nice..... wet t-shirt contest"



I think it's Latin.



Artful shapes.



The white out nail polish is a nice touch.



Nature + Music = Coachella



Accidentally captured a little side boob with this tattoo.



Rage Against The Machine fan.



Neck faerie.



Tribal.



SWF 26 Virgo
Loves music, drinking beer, monkeys, and smokin' weed.
Looking for same. Please, no smarties.
Write to: MonkeyGurl420



I think this is the tree from Lord of the Rings.

No comments: