Sunday, January 15, 2006

So Close, Yet So Far Away

I'm about a week into my new place and really enjoying it. I'm leaking money like a broken pipe, but the place is starting to come together. I came through on my promise to hook my sister up with a job at my company. She starts Wednesday. Now that my house is in order, she will be moving in this week.

For those following the Chloe saga, she's living 10 minutes from my doorstep, going to BYU, and we still haven't met in person. Every time I talk to her on the phone I think it will be the last time. Any emotional investment I may have had before is gone. I'm merely along for the ride now. If she wants to meet, I'll meet. But I'm not going to hold my breath if she doesn't show again.

1 comment:

Derek said...

I hope you blog more, and next, I hope you go see chloe instead of 24. Chloe is the one of those two that won`t be out on DVD next year, unless this saga is about to get a lot juicier.